Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Our Story- Part 3

If you missed them, check out part 1 and part 2.

Alright so when we left off I had just confessed my break up and the resulting troubled times that had followed to S and then smoothly invited her over to have drinks.  And while it may sound silly, this is the boldest move I had ever made with a girl at this point in my life.  Before this moment I was used to slowly seducing “straight” girls, so this was a scary moment.  And when she said, yeah, sure I can be over at 10, I almost wet my pants.  Now I had to put my money where my mouth was.  In my nervousness I invited a few other coworkers over so it wouldn’t be so weird.
Just another old picture of me.  I need to get some old ones of S soon!

Ten rolls around and I am nervously cleaning my apartment when everyone shows up.  It’s me, S, two female coworkers and some random guy that one of them brought over.  Everyone starts drinking heavily and it isn’t long before things get heated.  I think we might have played spin the bottle because I have vague memories of kissing other people, but I’m not sure.  I do know that at one point we all start dancing and S grabs me and kisses me hard, surprising me.

Well one thing leads to another, many things happen which I don’t think belong on this blog, and then it is the end of the night.  S and I are laying in my bed and I get up to put on some music.  My go to sad bedtime music at the time was Sarah Mclachlan’s Fumbling Towards Ecstasy.  So I put that on and we snuggle, falling asleep.

What I didn’t know was that S had been dating after her break up from her serious ex and that since then she hadn’t ever slept at another girls house, always preferring to go home instead, so it was kind of crazy for her to spend the night that night.  And what I also didn’t know what that Fumbling Towards Ecstasy was one of her all time favorite Cd's and that she took it as a sign that she should stay.

The next day she heads home and I am blown away by what all has happened.  Keep in mind that at this point it has only been 3-4 days since sorority girl and I broke up.  And speaking of sorority girl, she makes an appearance just a day or two later… to be continued.

1 comment: